Who are the main characters on DiS

Too much Hollyoaks chat itt

My dog Pogo?

Saw her out IRL once. Should’ve chatted her up.

1 Like

Just turn this into the Hollyoaks thread, unlist in and get on with our evenings imo

2 Likes

I think I first experienced loss and heartbreak watching the ups and downs of John Paul mcQueen and Craig Dean.

1 Like

Remember that time Bombhead got haunted by the ghost of Mr C, quality TV right there :money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Is there a fan forum so I can read about which characters the lurkers are rooting for, who they are shipping etc?

2 Likes

2 Likes

Selfie thread is thataway :arrow_right:

1 Like

Oh what about when Newt had a mate Eli who was wrecking shit all over town except it was a Fight Club deal and Newt was Eli the whole time?

4 Likes

JP + Craig 4ever though

3 Likes

disgraceful

Never watched hollyoaks but really enjoy hearing about stuff that’s happened in it. Keep it up everyone

5 Likes

I’ll never forgive Crazy Will for secretly spying on his girlfriend in her bedroom and making Kris think he had HIV or Other Crazy Will for pretending he was on a wheelchair so he could marry Texas

when Hollyoaks would do on screen txt messages it made it seem like aHollywood movie

“Hollyoaks more like Hollywood” I guess is something you could say

3 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Mike Barnes was a dilf

3 Likes

Think I last watched it when Rob Hawthorne got Lucy Benson addicted to heroin then kidnapped her in a big water tank then died in a fireball on a bus.

1 Like

I watched the Max and OB episode 3 times on the day it aired and cried each time at the end of it :sob:

1 Like

Oh yeah and i used to love Gilly too.