Who Are Ya (Wordle style guess the footballer game)

Quite a good and well thought out spin on Wordle this.

Guess current players from the top 5 leagues and get feedback based on league, age, nationality, position and club.

3 Likes

Who Are Ya? 14 4/8

:bust_in_silhouette::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::arrow_up:
:bust_in_silhouette::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::arrow_down:
:bust_in_silhouette::green_circle::green_circle::white_circle::white_circle::arrow_up:
:pouting_man::green_circle::green_circle::green_circle::green_circle::green_circle:

Quite fun.

Nailed it

received_384782466417895

hmm

Summary

Who Are Ya? 14 4/8

:bust_in_silhouette::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::arrow_down:
:bust_in_silhouette::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::arrow_up:
:pouting_man::green_circle::green_circle::green_circle::green_circle::green_circle:

Was getting nowhere for ages

@dktrfaustus :grinning:picking forwards when it’s not a forward on your first go. Picking the same national team when it’s wrong. Surprised you got anywhere near

1 Like

See my comments on Heardle re:being an old fart. My first guess was Ian Rush and it just looked blankly at me.

Shite

6 Likes

My very limited knowledge of that particular league turns out to be handy

Summary

3 Likes

How do you copy the results?

Edit: Ah, only seems to copy to clipboard on mobile for some reason.

Who Are Ya? 14 3/8

got it in four!

Who Are Ya? 14 4/8

:bust_in_silhouette::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::green_circle::arrow_up:
:bust_in_silhouette::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::green_circle::arrow_down:

Tough one today

Who Are Ya? 15 5/8

:bust_in_silhouette::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::green_circle::arrow_up:
:bust_in_silhouette::white_circle::green_circle::white_circle::green_circle::arrow_up:
:bust_in_silhouette::white_circle::green_circle::white_circle::green_circle::arrow_up:

Three again

I’m somehow a genius at this / very lucky with my first guesses

Joaquin was a mistake

Also a ridiculous nationality to start with

Everyone as incredulous as me when it wasn’t the bitey man??

Yeah was absolutely convinced!

1 Like

Yeah sorry, La Liga but you definitely don’t have anyone older in that position.

If the blur hadn’t looked anything like him i would’ve been even more enraged when it told me that it wasn’t Joaquin.

1 Like