Who are you versus at the minute?

Got any rivalries going? Trying to get the upper hand over an enemy? Any plots to take down a nemesis?

At the minute I’m not really versus anybody but there’s this dude I keep passing on my walk to work who seems to be giving me the ol’ side-eye when I go past him that I might give a passive aggressive smile to on Monday.

• my own body
  • some total pricks

[joke about prick explosions]

Are you and @Lo-Pan still mortal enemies? I hope he’s not taken advantage of your recent travails… Would be a little bit underhanded if he had.

HE EATS BEANS ON A SEPARATE PLATE

I sometimes put beans in a separate bowl and then balance the separate bowl on my plate for some meals

bowl makes sense, ant. bowl makes total sense

plate

Yeah, that’s fucking nonsense and I’m versus him now.

I take that as a no then :wink:

I get on with everyone due to my naturally affable nature. Sister in Law hates me a bit I think. Not as much as her husband who won’t speak to me. Am just too chill matteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Is it because you refer to (presumably) your brother as your sister-in-law’s husband?

It’s just me Vs my brain, as always.
:confused:

I know that game, friend. Hang in there x

Let’s swap brains for the weekend. See how things go.

I have to go to Manchester United vs Huddersfield on Saturday and then do a 10k race on Sunday morning, does your brain remember directions for those things so I don’t get lost?

My own empirical futility.

Andorra. I WILL FUCK YOU UP!

Still that absolute walloper @xylo
And he thinks the kidney stones were painful :wink:

Is this a person? The country? The album?

Yup