Who are your three favourite MAIN Parks and Recreation characters?

RIP Lil Sebastian

3 Likes

Accidentally voted for Gerry thinking it was Jeremy Jamb.

You need Jeremy Jamb up there mate.

think @someoneelse might be able to edit the poll? Jamb simply has to be in there!

April is the worst

I am SO over P&R.

2 Likes

get the fuck outta here, man! jesus. moody as fuck. hot as fuck…the ultimate combo. what the hell is up with ya!

They ruined April and Andy by getting them married. April’s character arc in general was :anguished:

Before they ruined her she was the best character though.

3 Likes

Go and watch Daria if that’s your thing.

April was unfunny and one dimensional. Only there as a plot device for Andy, Ron and Lesley

yeah, andy had so many dimensions

1 Like

i think you might be the worst

6 Likes

Tricky to pick out favourite characters, as a lot of my favourite things about it are the relationships between them. Like I think Ron and April’s interaction is awesome, and Ron & Andy, Ben & Chris, absolutely everyone and Jerry etc. Such a brilliant ensemble cast.

1 Like
3 Likes

April and Andy were both really mean to Jerry. Even more than everyone else. Poor Jerry =(

Andy is great in seasons 2-4 when he’s not the creepy schemer of season 1 and not the total idiot of the last few seasons. His summaries of various films (especially Rambo 4) during the debate episode are hilarious.

3 Likes

at least he was funny

thanks

i just voted for people i fancy

and tom haverford

1 Like

glad someone got the reference

PERD

:smiley: me and gf do this to each other all the time

1 Like

this is your greatest moment, dude. time to hand in the chicken tie and call it a day

1 Like