Who do went want on HGATR?

Possible, I think it’d suit a stoner Metal band more in an ironic way.

Huh, somewhere in the middle

Oh, this doesn’t say in the preview. They were an LA grindcore band

1 Like

Same band?

This sounds decent.

2 Likes

Probably?

The big Napalm Death fan liking other grindcore? Well, I never :wink:

I have a lot of respect for Napalm Death but I very rarely listen to them as I find them difficult to listen to.

1 Like

Ah fair. Tbh Scum is the only record I bother with because, you know, it’s the only one you really need

1 Like

From Enslavement To Obliteration is just as good as Scum and develops that sound logically. Anything after that I am not interested in. Not in a snobby way, they just achieved something with them first 2 records and they are unique records.

1 Like

C’mon Funkenstein. Give us Husker Du tomorrow. Extra day off for me and I need it (the day not Husker Du but that’d be ace).

2 Likes

The Offspring

1 Like

Is Cat Stevens/Yusuf Islam on the list?

Not currently but could be a good one.

3 Likes

Reckon Linkin Park might be a good un

1 Like

Please don’t take New Sensation’s name in vain.

2 Likes

Though slightly cheesy and dated artists like that with an arsenal of tunes many DiSers quietly love are often the most fun HGATRs. Given I was entertained today in Clitheroe by a Royal Mail van absolutely blasting Run To You, may I suggest Bryan Adams?

Ned’s Atomic Dustbin

4 Likes

Big bad bon iver would be an interesting reappraisal seeing as they divide opinion a bit more these days

4 Likes

Not listened to loads but would really enjoy that, and PWEI, Stuffies and Carter threads too.

4 Likes