Who here likes Buffy the Vampire Slayer? STRICTLY NO SPOILERS

No spoilers in the thread please

• me [howling werewolf sound]
  • demon option

0 voters

Quite like Salem the cat, but can’t remember anything else about the series

10 Likes

One of the few times all my family got into something that us kids wanted to see, when we all got round and watched the pilot together.

2 Likes

Willow is everything and I will accept no criticism of her.

10 Likes

and Riley and Spike and basically all the other male characters on the show except Oz and the melty demon

1 Like

Remember watching a few episodes when I was younger and enjoying them

Season ranking: 5 > 3 > 2 > 4 > 7 > 6 > 1

1 Like

not really sure.

It’s probably a bit memey and American for my tastes these days.

I do remember some fun moments from when I was a kid though.

And the best episode is The Body

4 Likes

Riley is terrible too, probably the worst regular character.

9 Likes

Just to reiterate, if you guys spoil anything I’ll stake you

2 Likes

Anyway 3>4>5>6>2>7>1

2 Likes

Most depressing character arc: Jonathan

4 Likes

Let the Right One In

7 Likes

I should rewatch it tbh. And season 2. The thing I find a struggle is how certain characters (whose names may or may not begin with the letter x) have their bad traits amplified by the mechanics of the show at the time. Like, every episode had to have a decent portion of its run time taken up by explaining who all the characters were and then having each character perform their ‘traits’ as the writers clearly felt they needed to join the dots for casual viewers, which for some characters led to a certain level of annoying creepiness recurring throughout.

2 Likes

Obviously Angel (the show that is) is really good too, especially seasons 3-5 (yeah, I know teenage Connor is the worst character ever)

6 Likes

Wait does Angel become Angel and Faith at some point??

Need to watch if so. Faith is the sexiest character ever committed to screen, I go all weird whenever she comes on.

1 Like

Remember the odd episode when I was young and being really terrified of one of them. Wouldn’t really want to spoil the weird memory of it by actually watching it

David Borealis

• Fit
  • Not Fit
  • Tory Option

0 voters

At this time of year, in this part of the country

10 Likes