Who here likes Buffy the Vampire Slayer? STRICTLY NO SPOILERS

She was one of the best parts of Angel from what I remember.

4 Likes

:slightly_frowning_face: Such a wanker.

3 Likes

Buffy The Vampire Slayer is the greatest television show of all time.
I love Angel (the series) too.

4 Likes

She was a bit of a shitty girlfriend to everyone she dated though, not all the time! Some times she was lovely and sweet, but she did some awful and abusive stuff too. I still love her, but she’s flawed.

I used to fancy him so much. I still do when I watch Buffy and Angel but I hear he’s a bit of a dick who cheats on his wife and is horrible to people who work for him.

just starting s5 but think this ranking is correct so far. season 4 has a few absolute all timer episodes but 2 is probs more consistently good even if it doesn’t hit the same heights (also, spike / dru / angelus are way better baddies than adam).

on to s2 of angel now as well. the hotel episode is really great

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/djryan/status/1096541425926328320

7 Likes

i’ve started listening to buffering the vampire slayer, a fun easy listen, i love their enthusiasm for buffy

2 Likes

watched s6, did find it a slog :frowning:

3 Likes

liked the idea of the nerds as villains, wish they’d been used better

4 Likes

always had time for faith, i love a tragic soul.

4 Likes

Buffy was hostile to Faith from the start. There seemed to be no real attempt to help Faith recover from the trauma of losing her Watcher, which should have been especially important as her family life was so unstable / she was neglected by her parents.

2 Likes

Oh ffs.
Chrome keeps targeting articles at me.
‘The Buffy Reboot - cast, airdates, everything you need to know!’
I get excited!
Article contents -
When will it air? Your guess is as good as ours
No script yet
No news
Basically we know nothing new.
These kind of ‘articles’ should be illegal IMHO :rage:

3 Likes

I’m praying for a new, black slayer.

2 Likes

Why waste the potential of all the erm, Potentials?

1 Like

there is only one buffy, fuck a reboot

3 Likes

Ha, I had a similar experience when I googled ‘The Crown Season 3’ and got this Radio Times article (RT, FFS!)

Only to scroll down to find:

I mean holy shit, guys. Fuck off.

(An article dated 12th June 2019, btw.)

1 Like

Radio Times has one of these for basically every tv show. Proper proper clickbaity.

1 Like

I know they are meant to be terrible for interviews too, from the comments I’ve seen by celebrities, this just feels like it’s actually their job to give TV schedules so an extra kick in the teeth.

4 and 6 are both better than 7.