Who Is The Best Soap Character Of All Time?: Another voting thread

Alright? There isn’t much left that we haven’t had a go at ranking and voting on, but this is one of them. So let’s find out who the best soap character of all time is with a fun vote!

HOW IT WORKS

To vote, please send me a DM listing your ten favourite soap opera characters (or less if you want, but start at 10pts and work down until you get bored or run out) with 10 points for your favourite and 1 for yiour 10th pick. Here is a template you can C&P:

10pts -
9pts -
8pts -
7pts -
6pts -
5pts -
4pts -
3pts -
2pts -
1pt -

Please include the name of the soap each character is from in brackets next to each entry, for ease of tallying up the votes.

As usual only votes received by DM will be counted. Not going to set a deadline yet but you’ll have a while don’t worry. Could be a good idea, could be a bad idea, there’s really only one way to find out!

1 Like

Reminder: Neighbours

4 Likes

Reminder: Prisoner: Cell Block: H

2 Likes

Jackie Woodburn filling the top two spots is the only acceptable end to this

3 Likes

There’s a LOT of overlap between actors - could be a few repeat showings (although I’m not sure anyone else will go for PCBH other than me)

oh ffs I’ve got work to do

2 Likes

You’re welcome!

oooooh, shit.

Reminder: Dynasty

Reminder: Brookside.

1 Like

If you want to vote for someone but aren’t sure that their programme is a soap or not then I will adjudicate.

Fred Elliott, Nick Cotton, Vera.

1 Like

Richard Hillman - Ten (10) points.

This post paid for by PROF$.

2 Likes

Learn to read!

Reminder: Mr C was a ghost

1 Like

Blanche: 1000 points

1 Like

If it’s not Blanche v Fred for the top spot then what’s the point of anything.

2 Likes

Dev*

2 Likes

Is Dream Team a soap