Who is the graffiti big dog on your local motorway and major A road bridges?

In fact here I am talking about him on a tour

12 Likes

Anco seems to rule Belfast. What a lad

That’s so cool! Never fails to raise a smile as we drive off the M60 near Northenden to be greeted by ‘BUMBAG’ in six foot high lettering.

2 Likes

Used to see Bloodaxe quite a lot going through South Yorkshire on the train

Just looked him up and this is the man himself

This guy.

He did one at Selhurst station.

Also there is a lot of good street art in Croydon.

Run DMC.

Barely alive Clive

In Haslemere during the late 90s-mid 00s there was a turf war between ‘Roil’ (royal) and ‘Dair’ (dare). Was always Roil

1 Like

Maybe that is their name? Or even better, they are actually a whale.

2 Likes

dunno but in town here I think it used to be the Get Money Cru!

literally came here to say DFUQ (on the basis that it’s the only graffiti tag i remember seeing in more than one place in the local area). am i remembering correctly that you aren’t that far from bracknell @Balonz ? HELCH hasn’t made it this far yet

when i was a kid it was çeed. i googled them a while ago when it randomly popped into my head and found their soundcloud

Helch has ruined GIVE PEAS A CHANCE and for that I will forever be Helch’s enemy

1 Like

Yeah not too far, I’m in Surrey but DFUQ’s reach is great. Helch is more M25.

When we drive up the M61 then M6 to the Lakes there’s a lot of environmentalist graffiti on bridges giving people a hard time for using cars. To these enviro-punks I say fuck off, individual motorists can’t be to blame for the really shite and really expensive public transport.

The Pies The Pies

2 Likes

This sexi artist

5 Likes

reading this book at the moment which has a bit about DEAN and how he got way further out than youd expect him to

think it was a @scout recommendation, if not it’s prime scout territory

1 Like

Wow, amazing !

I heard somewhere he had some fairly radical politics but I’m not sure how true that is