Who is the hardest celebrity you reckon you could beat in a fight?

We’ve already agreed that @Bamnan would struggle against Chuck Norris.

Reckon I could take Eamonn Holmes

1 Like

Ron Jeremy

2 Likes

Lemmy

Danny Dyer

1 Like

Reckon he’d be dangerous for 3 minutes but if you got through that he’d be there for the taking. In his prime he’d be a real handful.

I was thinking Jack Whitehall but i’m doubting myself already tbh.

Vinnie Jones

Tonty Blair

3 Likes

Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson, aka The Mountain from Game of Thrones.

Sure, he would have the upper hand to begin with, but after a while I would simply push him through a nearby wall so we both plummet to our deaths and are engulfed in the flames below.

10 Likes

Piers Morgan and I (me/myself) are a similar weight and vintage; if the price was right* I would seriously consider getting in a boxing ring for the first time ever and going 3 rounds.

(* I would pay up to a couple of hundred quid for the privilege)

6 Likes

Given that he could throw you over a six metre bar I have a few reservations about this.

2 Likes

We’d all pay a couple of hundred quid for you to punch Piers Morgan just the once.

3 Likes

Don’t fancy myself in any fight, never been in one and I think I am quite a weak man.

The Queen

3 Likes

5 Likes

Reckon I could just about scrap my way to victory against James Martin.

1 Like

Any of ‘em
Proper confident about this. Got no prior experience but reckon I could be quite scrappy

6 Likes

Every Tory in the leadership race. One after the other OR all together like some sort of fauxfascist Kill Bill scene

3 Likes

Liam Neeson. Oh sure he punches wolves and terrorists in his films but he’s getting on a bit and I have one thing he doesn’t in a street fight: absolutely zero shame about going for the testicles early and often.

4 Likes

Weird, that’s my technique for dates

22 Likes

Alan Titchmarsh.

I’m soft as clarts so anyone else would destroy me.