Who is the most famous person you've ever touched?

Genuine close call. Can’t call it.

I went to see Alien Ant Farm last year (I know, you’re jealous. They played the whole of Anthology, plus the other one people know/some people know) at what was essentially my local (Craufurd Arms in Wolverton, actually a really cool little venue). The band were selling their own merch afterwards, so I chatted to the drummer for about an hour before we all fucked off. Nice guys - singer was definitely dosed up on something on stage.

1 Like

If you went to a Dana gig, chances are that you were hugged by most of the band at some point.

Same with Les Savy Fav and Tim Harrington, too.

you too huh?

his ex-wife, Princess Di

or maybe Kylie

is Kylie more famous than Princess Di?
I dunno

Oh I shook Jez Corbyn’s hand for a second but I’m not sure he’s more famous than Morrissey. Certainly won’t endure if he is.

shook hands with the treble winning squad so for me it is David May

1 Like

Beyonce

F’ed Up too

2 Likes

Did I shake hands with Prince Phillip? Can’t remember, so probably not.

@saps then

1 Like

Cillian Murphy.

Theresa May

Oh, wait! The guitarist in rootjuice!

1 Like

I once asked Billy from DIY SOS what the point was

Maybe now you’ve let terrible riddles die you should ‘host’ a DiS version of Would I Lie To You?

Skin isn’t that famous any more. Or are Skunk Anansie making a comeback?

1 Like

I’d say dame Judi is easily the most famous of this list

but it’s a weird one because ‘most famous’ is a terribly tricky thing to judge due to the whole ECHO CHAMBER thing

also, people in the UK are easily fooled into thinking that UK pop stars are internationally known when in reality no one outside of Britain has a fucking clue or care about 99.9% of them

1 Like

rubbish yet strangely good Theo. (bit like Skunk Anansie)

1 Like

Yeah, I was trying to think of other songs they had but it just made me Dizzy.

Oh wait, that was The Wonder Stuff. I’m thinking of a different song. I bet you can recall it, zexybum. I’m a believer in you.

Princess Diana shurely.

When she died she was probably the most famous person in the western world.