Who is the most ferocious person you have encountered in our realm?

Please use this thread to identify, describe and discuss the most ferocious people you have encountered in our realm.

Jez from Killing Joke

1 Like

froglet

6 Likes

Carlos Tevez
Ruth Badger

Gaz topp

Sean Dyche RIP

1 Like

One of the craft & design teachers from high school, he could shout louder than anyone I’ve ever heard (proper veins bulging in the forehead, screaming in kids faces) and was quite unhinged, would kick furniture across the room when he was angry. In hindsight he shouldn’t have been placed in charge of groups of 12/13 year-olds.

1 Like

yeah, we had a few of those too. was really weird thinking about it when I started teaching classloads of kids - like, nothing could get me even a fraction of that angry, but I thought that was just normal as a school kid.

1 Like

Oh and Bob “Hardcore” Holly

1 Like

my best tactic in maintaining classroom behavior was to basically manipulate the students into policing the class for me. pulled the old suddenly go silent and stand somewhere weird in the class, gesture and say ‘they’re wasting your time, not mine’, more than once.

3 Likes

I was told by my school not to reveal to the students that I could speak Spanish because they’d take advantage of it and not practice their English around me. It lasted about a month before an opportunity to absolutely pull one of the cheekier boys’ pants down came up and I was like ‘FIFA ultimate team is really fun, I agree. could you explain to everyone how that links to the discussion we’re having at the moment, would be really interested to hear your thoughts’ in perfect Spanish.

they all took it really well and was well funny tbh

6 Likes