Who is the NEXT artist that should break out???

It was perfect coffee house music. Something I’d hear in a Barnes and Nobles book store. None of her songs jumped out at me but she has a nice voice. She’s someone that could get big in America. There’s a huge market for that style of sound. Rap and Hip Hop is really the most listened to genre of music at the moment. I would say she’s talented and deserves a chance. Not something that wowed me but it could be something that could grow on me.

Thank you for posting what this thread was supposed to be about: up and coming artists

Fair dos. How about the artist that does the song from this opening? I GUARANTEE originality:

Now that’s a dope song. Don’t you dare say that word (Spam) I hate spam. Everyone knows that. I wouldn’t accuse you of spamming as long as you don’t bring up The Virginmarys twice in one thread (Just Kidding)

That’s a good band you introduced me to. It says on Spotify that one of the bands that other Virginmary’s fans look at on spotify is an awesome band called Rival Sons. Their hit song Do your Worst is very good.

1 Like

They don’t make movies like this anymore!! Such a classic

probs this guy

2 Likes

Some more hot tips:

1 Like

Think you’re onto something.

Why is this in the classifieds and not in the musics, dudes?

1 Like

Because the OP seemed pretty Jag-tastic yesterday so one of us (I forget who) moved it. Seems fairly genuine with the way they’ve been engaging, so gonna give it the benefit of the doubt for now

2 Likes

I apologise (with a couple of misgivings) @musicorumgenius. I coupled your newness with the fact you were posting some unknown artist as the fact that you were a promoter. I realise I may have been wrong, so please share good music away! Peace and love etc.

1 Like

It’s all good!! I will try and hopefully offer back some good music. Even if it’s just one person that likes them that’s all that matters. In no way shape or form was I trying to push for any certain band. Appreciate it! Not sure how often you get new people on here especially Americans but I understand how it could be misconstrued in my intention.

1 Like

I was new here once too about four months ago too so I get it! Welcome, and glad to have you here :hugs:

Not going to lie I was feeling this beat until he opened his mouth and started talk singing. Has potential, how’d you discover this?

2 Likes

We have some excellent Americans on these boards. @NeilYoung and @xcheopis in particular spring to mind. Welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

I resent being called “excellent”! I have a rep to maintain, you know. emot-black101

4 Likes

Its a great community of people, welcome.

2 Likes

Here’s a band that I don’t know any of them but I somehow I discovered them on Spotify and in spirit of my own thread. Check this alt rock ish band The Carolyn

I don’t know if they would be considered the next thing but they sure are underground in terms of fanfare.

1 Like

it’s me

posted it on facebook yesterday and literally no one said anything so thanks for acknowledging it :smile:

1 Like

Ohh man am I an asshole! Okay, it’s definitely got a good sound man. With vocal practice that can be something I blast in my car stereo as I’m driving on the autobahn.

I’m glad you didn’t think I was attacking your singing.

1 Like

it’s definitely not singing

just my best mike skinner impression innit

2 Likes