Who is the worst comedian?

But she seems nice and not annoying though

1 Like

I mean stand up comedy which is just a person standing on stage talking which isn’t funny when you compare it to someone being hit with a pie or falling down a flight of stairs.

2 Likes

Hardeep Singh Kohli

1 Like

Rainier Wolfcastle

3 Likes

Choon tho

I don’t like her comedy but she seems like a good egg (ditto Daniel Kitson)

1 Like

when I see an egg topped pizza, I don’t know whether to eat it, or shove it up my ass

3 Likes

saw a bloke at a spoken word night try and do comedy

he literally had no jokes all i remember him doing is pointing at a book in his pocket and saying “oh yeah all the jokes are in here”

it was excruciating

Yeah, I agree with all of this. It doesn’t change the fact that I have never personally laughed at any of her act having seen her perform a few times.

Aye. But if you had to see, idk, her or one of the shouty ones from mock the week, or John Bishop, or one of the racist ones, you’d go see Josie long in a heartbeat innit

1 Like

i was reading who was on the American version of Taskmaster out of curiosity. they had someone called Lisa Lampanelli whose wikipedia page states the following in the opening paragraph:

Much of her material is racy and features ethnic humor, centering on various types of minority groups, most notably racial minorities and homosexuals.

never seen any of her stuff but it’s probably her isn’t it

2 Likes

I also agree with this post.

I mean, its obviously Jim Davidson. The man who asked a person in a wheelchair to be moved so he could take the piss out of disabled people is a true next level of cuntery.

10 Likes

Apart from the Mannings and Chubby Browns etc, would say Nick Helm

(I mean, there’s everything else too but if we’re focusing on the “act”…)

2 Likes

Sounds like Dee from It’s Always Sunny

Louis CK

3 Likes

she was shit on that show as well. one of these that thinks that just shouting stuff makes it funny (it doesn’t)

I think she does those roast shows, now that is a comedy format that needs to go away

12 Likes

Worst professional comedian I’ve seen was nish kumar I think. He was just compering but still

1 Like