Who would be the last DiSer standing if everyone had a fight to the death?

Morning.

If, for a laugh, every member of this community had to have a fight to the death, who would be the last DiSer standing? How do you think you would fair?

No rules whatsoever, it’s just whoever survives the longest, and ultimately it’s just a bit of fun.

I think maybe @xylo would win because he has the brains and the brawn. He would accept that it would be a shame to kill off community members until there was only himself left, but he would also attempt to ensure that everyone had an enjoyable time of it.

1 Like

unsure. i want this to be true but there are a couple of bruisers on here who would smush me, and @wewerewerewolvesonce has literally been training with the express purpose of killing us all one day

3 Likes

Yep, he could snap my neck like a breadstick

2 Likes

just checked behind myself in case he was there, it’s freaked me out

1 Like

He’s so unassuming as well, just a lovely bloke by every measure and then bang you done been MMA’d.

3 Likes

Theo would just write a bit of code and delete us all

13 Likes

Xylo is too high profile. It’d be like royal rumble when everyone gets Kane or Big Show.

Think it’s someone wily enough to stay the course

5 Likes

Reckon @Songs_about_ducking has a shout, or one of the MMA lads

90% sure that a pissed @Lo-Pan could take any amount of damage and not feel it

2 Likes

Yeah, but he’s too happy and lovely when pissed so wouldn’t retaliate. He’d be the homer Simpson boxer of DiS

5 Likes

I really think I would just roll over and wait for death if this genuinely happened

1 Like

I think Shrewbie would win because nobody would be able to find it in their heart to harm him.

8 Likes

You all saw how I handled that vending machine earlier. Watch yourselves.

(I’m assuming everyone here can also be pacified with £1.10, yes?)

There was a fun hunger games style thread a while back, who won that?

Kallgeese I think.

1 Like

That was fun, @hip_young_gunslinger can you do another one of those one time?

1 Like

Bit busy today sadly, think this was the thing I used though:

http://brantsteele.net/hungergames/disclaimer.php

1 Like

Dingaling

3 Likes

The answer is @whiterussian

1 Like

7 Likes