Who would be the richest

About a grand, maybe more I sold it all to another translator as I’ve got some expensive software that would be pretty useless to anyone else

you are not allowed the train because then people will start talking about how much their building is worth etc and i don’t care about that

the dude behind you is fair game though

1 Like

£500

no one is buying a desk phone for £30. get a grip nicola.

4 Likes

Reasonable logic.

No way you’re getting £1000 for the iMac. They’re on ebay for about 750 max.

:smiley:

it’s a super fancy one, basically new.

a tenner?

also here’s the key to my bike outside :key: which you can have for £100 :money_mouth:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Apple-iMac-Late-2015-8GB-Ram-2TB-Fusion-Drive-R9-M395-2GB-27-5k-Retina-/192153491225?hash=item2cbd3d9719:g:uj8AAOSwpkFY6nI-

£1336 and counting mate

denied

2 Likes

well colour me wrong.

Really can’t see you getting this one past Captain Thread Rules up there EDIT: Captain Hawkeye Thread Rules

1 Like

give them an inch and they’ll take a mile

Fixed

I’ve got the card that allows access to the company’s bank accounts online, I could sell that plus the password for a fair amount (if the person I’m selling it to trusts that they’ll be able to use them to transfer money out).

What’s an ipod classic worth these days? They don’t make them any more, so I’ll say £8k.

google translate is free, actually

7 Likes

sounds reasonable

There are half a dozen truck keys within my reach. No idea what they cost - Reckon I could get £500k for the lot.

Also got 2 walkie talkies, 3 PCs and other less pricey office equipment.

:grinning:

am i allowed to transfer company money into my bank account or is that cheating?