🔎 👀 🔍 WHODUNNIT: a game rife with TV spoilers [Silent Witness edition]

Oh he absolutely does but I’m doing most of this from memory so please don’t go off the names or lack thereof.

1 Like

Oh no, this usually means that it’s not this person!

1 Like

That bastard Dr Owen is gonna fry for this

1 Like

the brother looks like rodney trotter imo

1 Like

sorry, still working the first case

4 Likes

Onto Series two. That’s correct, series one was just two (two part) episodes. Different times.

Uh oh! You are falling in love with Sam Ryan more and more with each passing episode, do not let this cloud your judgment. Stay professional and get that autopsy finished will you.

(this was not intended as a reply to @jamos but maybe he needs the reminder)

It’s too late, I’m head over heels

1 Like

Now if this was Midsomer Murders, it would be Dr Owen but because the girl that had been attacked was his secret daughter or something, and that he and the occult man were involved in some LSD experiments in the 60s or similar.

1 Like

i am guilty of falling in love with every forensic pathologist that shows me the slightest bit of attention tbf

2 Likes

Sam is a highly skilled and diligent pathologist. She tries to remain neutral and detached, but sometimes becomes emotionally involved in her cases and will occasionally bend the rules or overstep her duties as a pathologist to find the truth.

Sam’s ruffling all the right feathers

S2: Episode 1: Blood, Sweat and Tears

A boxer dies from brain injuries mid-bout. Is it really as simple as a sporting* blow to the head or is there something afoot?

*“It’s not a sport” remarks a disgusted Sam Ryan.

Suspects:

Construction work the victim has a punch up with on a building site

The boxer who hits him immediately prior to his death

Businessman involved in some shady business around professional boxing

Daughter of the paralysed owner of the gym

Upcoming boxer at the same gym (none other than Idris Elba ladies and gentlemen)

Some guy who runs the boxing association

(I wasn’t paying much attention in this episode it must be said)

OH SHIT!

YOU CAN’T VOTE YET, ANOTHER MURDER HAS OCCURRED AND IT’S ONE OF THE SUSPECTS

7 Likes

let’s all just look at idris for a bit

4 Likes

appears to have shot herself. Hang on. There’s evidence here of two shots to the head! Now what?!

It becomes apparent that Victim one, the boxer, would not have died in the ring if the construction worker hadn’t previously fought with him prior to the fight. It’s ambigious, but you’ve got to move on. Who killed the gym owner’s daughter?

• Construction worker
  • Other boxer in the ring with victim 1
  • Shady businessman
  • Idris Elba
  • Head of boxing association

0 voters

Thread of the year.

5 Likes

HOLY FUCK!

7 Likes

I don’t understand what is happening in this thread but you bet I’m voting anyway.

1 Like

Is that builder Pat Phelan from Corrie?

1 Like

Yes, his were the parts of the episode where I did pay lots of attention. Can’t fathom why.

1 Like