Who's been your disser of the year?

See? Look at discobot go

22 Likes

Anyone who has liked any of my posts and thus enabled my pathetic neediness and attention seeking. You’re all winners!

2 Likes

Gotta be Funky.

Mostly for continuing with HGATR for like 18 months despite the countless beeves and eejits crying about queen Aretha sitting atop a throne built on whiny white boy music, and for the top 100 HGATR in which I was enabled to go on a Blink 182 induced reign of terror and we had the glory of Dingers’ last minute submission knocking Smashing Pumpkins below Aretha. Such a phenomenal thread. but also for always bringing entertaining faces to the selfie threads, organising Manless Monday (and consulting with us on what to do next) and generally being a Very Good Egg.

19 Likes

fuckhouse got my vote last year and consecutive winners are banned.

1 Like

Yeah, bit anyone who participated in the last of @anon50098204’s Fighting Fantasy book threads will tell you that discobo get us killed with his cruelty and he is not worthy of such prestigious accolades.

8 Likes

I’ll tell you who it isn’t. That dickhead @pisspot

5 Likes

that guitarist who roasted @Epimer the other day

13 Likes

pissbot is a good idea for a bot

7 Likes

Ooo, link please?

Do you mean user of the Drownedinsound forums or someone who is particularly good at insulting someone?

1 Like
8 Likes

Oh wow

3 Likes

:flushed: thank you Pervo :kissing_heart:

1 Like

So so good.

1 Like

Was thinking yesterday that it might be time to do another MM actually.

1 Like

@NeilYoung gets my vote.

Mainly for this, but also being an all round top guy.

3 Likes

Thanks pal! Hope she’s enjoying it.

1 Like

Lives safely at home now, thanks to the current working situation, although I have caught the cat eyeing it up a few times!

2 Likes

13 Likes

guitarist :smiley:

2 Likes