Who's the least fussy eater and drinker on here? (Polls welcome)

When they say ‘all-butter’ I take it VERY seriously

1 Like

Liver and cottage cheese.

Do you do this often enough to have developed a preference for specific butters?

Not really, but a big fan of Brittany butter

1 Like

13 :eyes:

Won’t eat: most condiments, raw tomatoes (genuinely furious that so many sandwiches have them in and don’t declare it up front. Had a fucking cheese and ham croissant the other day that had FUCKING raw tomato slices hidden in it. Why would you not list that???), cucumber (same), tuna, courgette, beer, pickles, any raw leaves (the texture is disgusting). List of foods I don’t like but could eat if necessary is much longer. Like, most fruit in natural fruit form :confused:

Love it when my mum/best friend’s advice on losing weight is ‘force yourself to eat foods that make you actively miserable’. There must be workable weight loss options that don’t involve salad :see_no_evil:

Aye. Greasy, nasty, ruins every sandwich it’s in. Would prefer a little olive oil or hummus if lubrication is required (hardly ever)

1 for olives but I did like tapenade last time I had it …

Oh shit I’m mildly allergic to bananas so can’t eat those either, but they used to be my favourite fruit

Fucking love a tapenade

1 Like

Got zero on the picky eater test but gain 20 points for thinking grown adults who eat like children are beyond pathetic

Think the only things I wouldn’t eat are things like shark fin soup, testicles etc and that rotten fish Swedish thing

That has to be the worst possible advice. Sit and poke some food you hate with a fork, force a few miserable bits down your throat, give up and go for whatever unhealthy food you’ve been obsessing about whilst staring at the food you hate.

1 Like

always had you pegged for one of those types who ends up on a tv show because you ate nothing but chicken nuggets for the past 20 years.

3 Likes

Won’t eat raisins or sultanas. That’s about it though.

1 Like

Awful when a curry or cous cous comes with raisins innit

3 Likes

Love raisins and sultanas. But not in curry or cous cous.

I can just about stomach a raisin if it’s very dry/hard and in a biscuit and only out of politeness but in something like that makes me shudder.

1 Like

They’re inexplicably common in shop bought cous cous.

Basically I want 85% just cous cous with a few slices of pepper, feta and olives thrown in

His take’s so hot I’d probably have to ask my mum to blow on it first.

Aye, me too. Pretend it’s something actually nice like chocolate or fig

It’s things like mayo on everything, cucumber and butter on everything that makes the uk a bit shit for its national food. Same with Eastern Europe. When I went to Bratislava, I survived off potato pancakes and cold sausage with stale bread