Whose responsibility is this Monday thread?

I’m going to complain.

2 Likes

Thanks Keith, I was just typing one out but I feel I have done too many daily threads. Might complain to management.

Feeling a bit overwhelmed. Meant to be making lunchtime curry. Not so confident it will work.

@Witches film club tonight which I think will be fun.

That’s about it.

2 Likes

I completed step one in automating myself out of my job at the weekend.

Today will be spent using my stupid brain to do stupid work the stupid hard way.

2 Likes

Auto-generated counter arguments to comma placement?

2 Likes

Simpson’s pecky bird toy on keyboard gif

4 Likes

Morning all! Our cat, Ron, is at he vet today having some teeth out so I’m probably going to be really on edge until I know everything is fine. In the meantime the house is far too quiet without him making a nuisance of himself and I do not care for it. Might see if Mr B fancies walking round and knocking stuff off shelves all morning for a bit of consistency.

2 Likes

Man, I sent my letter on that basically saying “here are multiple options that I am happy to go with for the sake of getting this sorted out in writing, and if you have any further questions on this I’ll discuss it over the phone or respond in writing on the same day.”

They responded by summoning me to Munich in June.

4 Likes

What % of a typical day to you spend singing variations on Da Doo Ron Ron to your cat please?

3 Likes

I’d say the majority of my working day. I mean, it’s just gotta be done!

1 Like

Morning,

Just logged into work and it looks like I’ll be spending my day dealing with other people’s problems. Great. Didn’t want to do my own work anyway.

Look at this flamingo crane that’s nearby.

Look at it

6 Likes

Morning

I got a whiteboard over the weekend so you better believe I’m going to be super organised in getting the old odd jobs done today

Almost took a last minute CBA day off but could be arsed just enough not to do that.

Nothing of much note will happen to me today until D & D later on

2 Likes

In a surprisingly good mood for a Monday. Not sure why.

Maybe because TODAY IS MY WEDNESDAY!

3 Likes

Morning all. Thoroughly miserable today I have a cold (it is definitely not covid). Nothing to look forward to today might go and buy myself a record to cheer myself up.

I like the bit in the foreground that says DANGER

I don’t like the new footer, it disrupts my method of DiS browsing.

Hello!

I was set on going home today but it turns out me and my colleague/roomie will be able to take two horses for an overnight ride into the mountains if we want. Would be a lovely last little thing to do before leaving so if said roomie is also up for it, I’ll do that and leave tomorrow instead.

6 Likes

just went to maccies for breakfast coz i dreamt about maccies breakfast. turns out 9am monday morning is absolutely the time to go for a maccies breakfast.

big weekend of antenatal classes on zoom, day one was good just generally about Giving Birth and that, second day was about Breastfeeding with a woman who was about a thousand years old and didnt know how to work anything so that was less good. we got sent into separate zoom rooms or whatever theyre called to practice feeding positions?? anyway we just had a good laugh with the couple we were paired up with about how they had a towel to practice with and we had a snorlax, and also how that day had extreme supply teacher energy. anyway after that i finished painting our bedroom so thats done so i decided i needed a special breakfast

hope everyones ok

11 Likes

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day

10 Likes

Excellent. Snorlaxes are basically giant babies - feed a whole lot then sleep until they are hungry again.

3 Likes