Why Wednesday? Why?

Grumble grumble. Left the house before 6am and my jeans in my bag arent dry so are going to be smelly.

Off to Birmingham for a meeting i am leading and have in no way prepped for. Then off to London until Sunday to do some mooching about. What’s worth mooching huns? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Wuu2?

3 Likes

Hello!

I thought of you this morning as I was making my flask of tea at 5am :slight_smile:

Off to Clacton-on-Sea for a meeting. Made a bad travel decision in terms of getting the train rather than driving, but at least I can DiS on the train. (You lucky people).

Have a song for 6.30(ish)

Same. I was about to hit snooze and i thought if ccb is up then you can get up too.

(Also, on sunday i saw your doppelganger)

2 Likes

morning scout, ccb, future posters

it’s my bedtime but i can’t sleep :laughing:

1 Like
1 Like

I’ve never been one for the snooze button - more likely to set my alarm for the latest possible time and then dash around in order to get out of the house in time to catch the train. Managed to remember to pack everything today, so that’s something.

I hope your train has fewer unwell people on it than mine…

3 Likes

18 degrees here today. It’s nearly November!?

Dentist today :face_with_peeking_eye:
Not much else planned. Busy at work. Low level grumpiness for a while that I need to shake off.

Probably treat myself to a bag of sugar if the dentist goes ok.

1 Like

Second 7am start in a row and I stayed up too late and had 3 pints and didn’t drink water so I’m feeling a bit shit right now

Got coffee at least and the work is just staring at dashboards and chatting about RPS with a decent bunch of people so it could be worse . Also had a really nice time with my friend last night so it was worth it

Having one of those groggy wake up mornings.
Off to a funeral this afternoon, short humanist thing so shouldn’t be too bad

Went to bed at 9pm last night after an absolute shocker of a day at work. Got two fall out meetings this morning before a fucking safety committee meeting for four hours. Jesus christ.

Work is bollocks. As if money is worth it.

Got to go home. Don’t wanna.

Still, train is not until 5 so got some hours of wandering this morning still. :star_struck:

I just want to go back to sleep.

1 Like

I’m on a bus trying not to laugh out loud at today’s Off Menu.

1 Like

Gearing up to channel my inner Karen and send a pass-agg message to the office about cleaning the coffee machine

That was a shit night. Absolutely terrible. As such, I’m shattered. At least I don’t have to go to work. Wife’s off out for the day, so I’ll be solo parenting for the day. Dreary day out there.

Looking forward to getting away from it all for the day on Saturday tbh

Been an absolute prat for the ages today. Woke up late, had the world’s quickest shower and raced to the station to get my train into London. Beelined for the ticket booth because I only had a couple of mins before the train arrived, ran on to the platform and there’s engineering works all this week which I thought had finished on Sunday and was in too much of a rush to check :melting_face:

no dj dingers tonight then, but seeing as Misty stopped me from finishing my sci-fi top I was making for it I don’t mind. Plus I can go to the writing group!

2 Likes

You know how stressful it is to move house yeah?

Imagine doing it temporarily for 3 months while having to co-ordinate between two teams of builders (one to rip out your water damaged kitchen, one to replace it) two insurance companies, a tenants association, a building owner and the agency in charge of finding you temporary accomodation. All of this with your partner not helping you at all cos they have exams & your 9yo at home sick

:melting_face:

Listened to fifteen minutes of it before work this morning, was breaking myself. Some of the best podcast episodes I’ve ever heard have Alison on them.

This post paid for by PROF$.

1 Like

Never heard of her before but this is brilliant.

1 Like