Widdling Weddo

Aye, it’s just special brew tbh

1 Like

Spoiler!!!

1 Like

No need to apologise!

Realised I might be able to steal some data off my dad later in the week to download it hopefully. Really annoying that the Switch needed a system update before it would do anything else otherwise I’d have had plenty for it.

Well yeah it’s a bazooka, it burns it to the ground, I’d say that was spoiled.

I have somehow pulled my back/shoulder blade out a bit and it hurts BAD when I breathe in so got no sleep at all. It’s hardly surprising though since i’m still working like 9 hour days on the £5 ikea fold out chair.

Also I’ve ran out of chocolate weetabix as they didn’t have any last time I went for my big shop at sainsburys and I couldn’t be arsed for that this week so I had to get an alternative and for some reason I went for bran flakes. Disappointing!

Tomorrow I need to ride into london to drop my engagement ring off for resizing and I’m nervous. 1 - haven’t really taken this ring out of the house much since I got it, 2 - I haven’t cycled that far in months and 3 - no london public toilets?!?!?!? What if i need a wee?! I’m also going to meet a friend in London on Satuday and I’m also panicking about the lack of toilets. What gives!

1 Like

feel like voicing my appreciation for the hubro logo

4 Likes

omg the absolute unfettered joy of remembering you have half the beef stroga from last night left.

bet it tastes better second time round too.

yes i am having lunch at 11 piss off.

2 Likes

going for my first walk since March, I’m very nervous but needs to be done at some point.

Wish me luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

Enjoy the fresh air

1 Like

all set!

7 Likes

Mrs CCB brought me a cheese scone for elevensies. It’s a good day.

5 Likes

£400 for a new sensor in a car i have driven twice in the past four and a half months

cooooooool

Seems like that sensor saw you coming!!!

1 Like

waiting for an email about something

• me too!
  • i don’t expect any emails

0 voters

I’m finishing applications like no-one’s business

I have a very small, mostly paved, garden

I have 40 lavender plants coming today finally!

I don’t know how large they will be

• That’s too many
  • It’s probably the right amount

0 voters

what’s the opposite of shitcan ?

Love this :owl:

1 Like