Widdling Weddo

Carrie Fisher blows it up with a bazooka.

2 Likes

Remarkably, it’s a film I’ve only seen once. Would watch again, though.

1 Like

Woke up at 4.30 did some work till 7 then sorted everyone’s breakfast out then napped until 9. Then took a picture of a banana. I think I am broken.

Got my appraisal tomorrow, so need to crack on with saying how great I am.

4 Likes

helloooooo

3 Likes

Got a WiFi extender arriving today. Pretty, pretty excited about that.

I know it’s very early to be making proclamations like this but … I think I might have some wine tonight.

1 Like

Which did you go for? :nerd_face:

I did no research. One person said it was good.

1 Like

Sold!

It’s £3 cheaper today than it was when I ordered it at nine o’clock last night. Pretty, pretty irked about that.

2 Likes

Hello dingers how are you?

just realised this is the humpday thread

2 Likes

Hello Funkhouser, I am quite tired even though I got a decent sleep. Haven’t done any work yet today. How are you?

1 Like

I’ve shitcanned the ol weeknight drinking but might have a tyskie tonight for Arsenal v Man Utd

1 Like

Inexplicably excited to watch Aston villa vs Sheffield United behind closed doors. Basically just counting down to that.

2 Likes

yeah it’s bullshit.

i thought of you when i posted this and almost apologised, which i will now do - i am sorry.

what network are you on, for getting you some extra data to download it?

I’d got it into my head that I’d signed up for a free booze pack that this company was sending out to hospitality workers during pandemic but it turns out it’s just food and essential items. Idiot me

I’ve got one of those and it works pretty well. My wfh problems tend to be AWS-related rather than broadband.
Oh, 29’s typing. Did I get in before deadline? This is quite tense.

1 Like

Cat woke me up at 4.30 and 6 for absolutely no reason so I’m very tired also. Off to M&S and Lidl soon though.

1 Like