Wide awake it's Saturday

Croissant/bacon/mango chutney/mango hot sauce

• Gimme
  • Banished
0 voters

Iā€™m not against the idea, but surely a croissant isnā€™t enough to contain such items?

1 Like

Ngl there was some squishing going on

Watched a couple of episodes of conversations with friends and had a little cry instead

Hope my Manchester mates are ready for emotional safebruv today, it normally means anything can happen!!

3 Likes

Spent the best part of the past hour staring at SEVEN seals who are currently sunbathing on a little rock in the ocean :sob::blue_heart:

10 Likes

Iā€™d kill to see seven seals right now

1 Like

Slept for a good ten hours and donā€™t feel any less tired, so Iā€™m going to maintain your charade that today isnā€™t a write-off for a little longer and then go back to bed, possibly for the duration

Massive brain fog day today. Dunno what happens, just wake up and feel like Iā€™ve ran a marathon some mornings.

Listening to some Joe Strummer shows on 6music. Had a big bacon butty. Probably watch some football and boxing later, maybe Better Caul Saul.

Itā€™s just come to my attention that some people have selfies of themselves as their own phoneā€™s wallpaper :smiley:

2 Likes

Dr Mrs Epimer has a selfie of me as her wallpaper and I find it deeply unsettling. Get a hobby ffs

3 Likes

Please donā€™t tho

2 Likes

awwwww. Dr epimer and dr mrs epimer, sitting in anā€¦ egg

7 Likes

Youā€™ve clearly planned this badly otherwise the house would just do that for you.

2 Likes

ā€œYouā€™re right - he does get in the way of the chair a bit, doesnā€™t he?ā€

2 Likes

Hiiii

Sad Iā€™m not in Wales, but being ill all week just made it seem a bit impossible, Iā€™m onto the coughing stage now which is much better then endless fever, but the night sweats still came out last night
I am on the mend though, saw my GF off at the coach station this morning (sheā€™s off to NYC for work) . Gailā€™s c-bun, coffee and On The Beach are working well for me RN. Could do with some additional sleep really :sleeping::zzz::sleeping_bed:

2 Likes

Getting my new house sorted.

10 Likes

friends have invited us for a bbq tomorrow. good.

what time should we get there

ā€˜arrive at 12ā€™

ā€¦

what?

2 Likes

Means 2pm in BBQ code.

You donā€™t want to get there early enough that you end up helping out.

1 Like

My atd has had a faceswap of me and her husband as her phone background for about 8 years.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve always wondered this when I see this term pop up every now and then on here. Are you implying itā€™s a Lovely Day or there Ainā€™t No Sunshine?

3 Likes