Wild and windy Wednesday

Mornin’.

Still snotty, but I can breathe, just about, today.

1 Like

Morning all!

My car is in for a service so I got soaked on my walk to work.

I’m running an optional catch-up class this morning and two of the worst-attenders turned up half an hour early. The only other person in my office has been updating me on changes to the soup menu in the canteen.

Morning everyone :wave:

Reset my alarm too many times this morning.

S l e e p y.

The bf confirmed we will need to bring out the second duvet going forward. So cold in the flat :cold_face:

It’s Wednesday so I can officially get excited for the weekend. Got a vintage fair on Saturday, then I will be doing the first coat of paint on the walls in the hallway and putting together more IKEA shelves to see if I can finally fit all our books somewhere instead of living out of boxes. Wish me luck.

Wish I could build things so I could make my own shelves and cupboards.

1 Like

Morning.

Another quiet day ahead, got someone coming round to quote about a new front door. Hopefully they arrive after lunch and also don’t ask for all the money to get it sorted.

Woke up a little groggy from being at the opening night of a new bar last night, absolutely vile day here, got the bus to work and even the three or four minutes I was outside either side of it were enough to get soaked.

Last day off before a week of strike action, loads of work to do but will probably just watch all the World Cup and shitpost on here.

Last day to sign up for this lads

4 Likes

making a hot chocolate
today sucks

morning all

Getting a bit sick of data analysts not doing the most basic checks on the data they send through

Sounds like a good day or at least part of a day

Welcome to my world. How people can’t do basic checks baffles me.

Aww my atd was on BBC News this morning! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: She seemed so grown up and posh lmao

1 Like

Really cold in my house and I don’t know how to turn the heating on.

I can feel it, it’s that time. That time when I switch from regular tea to Earl grey as my default tea. It happens every so often. Think the last time may have been back in 2013 tho. Which makes me think the tea I found in the cupboard is almost ten years old… that’s fine, right?

My mate Elvis saw me walking home earlier and filmed me from his window

That’s me there

5 Likes
  • Tried to press play and watch shrewbie on video
  • Didn’t do that

0 voters

Try one but would be tempted to refresh your supply.

Earl Grey is fantastic

1 Like

People should feel free to drink whatever tea they prefer - but it’s disturbing how many earl grey drinkers are happy to dish out cups of it simply presented as “tea” to unsuspecting guests

2 Likes

Door man has been, a very friendly and efficient visit. Such exciting times playing with door templates.

Google photos has just reminded me this time last year was off for a week’s break in Glasgow & Edinburgh. I would quite like to be back there now eating & drinking my way through each city.

Not that @unlucky or @Witches would ever do that of course

1 Like