Will Smith hit Chris Rock

53 Likes

Incredible

1 Like

Have you had a nice time today talking about this incident?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

It’s funny because masons usually hit rocks and smiths usually hit metal

2 Likes

Backing the Scientology angle now - like the implication that Smith has been slapped multiple times like that during his training or whatever

10 Likes

11 Likes

12 Likes

Can you tell this event has coincided with the fast disintegration of my own fragile mind

OK I’ve watched the clip now, I really don’t think Will Smith should have hit the guy

1 Like

Amazing posts though

Hope yr ok m9

2 Likes

have to say, objectively, it is a really great picture. much better than coda lol

can’t stop looking at it. the form on the strike, that’s pure scientology imo

13 Likes

23 Likes

I was bored of it around 11am, but I’m back into it now. Find it interesting when he starts shouting, that way when someone is so angry they don’t care that they’re making a scene. You see it every now and again on nights out or at a party, just rarely at the front row of the Oscars.

15 Likes

Love how he praised Denzel Washington for calming him down and the camera pans down to the most sleepy looking, disinterested looking man of all time.

It’s the rebuke from his seat that seals it for me. Looks like he’s acting/knows he’s fucked up, but has to continue with it because the Scientologists will slap him if he apologises.

4 Likes

This is why I originally thought it was a bit, something is definitely fishy there.

Definitely something off about the way he strikes him, just a really odd stance or something? Looks like he’s absolutely twatted a devastating table tennis winner. The whole thing is deeply odd.

7 Likes

Can I temporarily hijiack this thread to remind people that Jada Pinkett Smith used to front a Nu Metal band?

1 Like

with someone from The Mars Volta in them

Big day for Will yesterday, all in

24 Likes