Will there be another evening thread

Frigate now :muscle:

1 Like

In The Loop is on YouTube, in full. Great news

Itā€™s on prime n all

The board has just given me a devoted badge for being here 365 consecutive days.

I shall now go away and have a serious think about my life choices.

:scream:

6 Likes

Donā€™t have prime

Watched it on iplayer yesterday just cause it was there, despite having the DVD. Love it.

Going to a confirmation in a church tomorrow, and itā€™s just reminded me of the time I worked in a bookshop and an American asked me to inscribe something with Ā«confirmationĀ». I asked him, are you SURE thatā€™s how itā€™s spelled? And he got a bit offended and said YES OF COURSE. Really wish I couldā€™ve seen his face back in the US at the confirmation party when he realised his mistake.

Didnā€™t realise it was on iPlayer

Just finished dinner, going to go into gargoyle mode and watch a bunch of movies. Starting with ā€œNight of the Hunterā€.

1 Like

:thinking:

Watching a movie on TV with ads

Very 2010 vibes

1 Like

what

2 Likes

Think itā€™s just there temporarily cause itā€™s been on TV recently.

donā€™t really know what gyms in the UK are like because Iā€™ve been in so few of them, but the ones here are great - more like a social club than anything. my sister said the same thing about a diff place when she lived here. thereā€™s a stack of daily papers next to the weights and a small seating corner too (its like one big room with a shower/changing room at the back).

week 2 and iā€™m on nodding hello and ciao terms.

1 Like

:wave:

2 Likes

Your guess is as good as mine pal.

2 Likes

:hugs:

1 Like
3 Likes

aw, this made me SMILE muchly.

:hugs: to you too.

1 Like

still jonesing on that fnc you posted the other day, man. especially rn.

3 Likes