Will Wilders Win? ELECTION DAY SPECIAL

Cool. At this rate the turnout is heading for 108%. Has that ever happened in an election before?

11 Likes

Russia: http://gawker.com/5864945/putin-clings-to-victory-as-russias-voter-turnout-exceeds-146
Iran: Iran election turnouts exceeded 100% in 30 towns, website reports | Iran | The Guardian
Georgia: Blog | League of Women Voters

The dead have risen and they’re voting Republican!!

3 Likes

Harambe…not you too!

1 Like

Turn-out in Schiermonnikoog has already exceeded 105%
http://www.rtvnoord.nl/nieuws/175520/Opkomst-op-Schier-nu-al-meer-dan-honderd-procent-door-klassieke-muziek

Nope

Gooman, give me the explanation of this exit poll. None of those acronyms make sense to me.

Also what happened to the Jessiah

de rutte’s a teflon scumbag

Exit poll (poll/current/change)

VVD 31 41 -10
PvdA 9 38 -29
PVV 19 15 +4
SP 14 15 -1
CDA 19 13 +6
D66 19 12 +7
ChristenUnie 6 5 +1
GroenLinks 16 4 +12
SGP 3 3 0
Partij voor de Dieren 5 2 +3
50Plus 4 2 +2
Piratenpartij 0 0 0
Denk 3 - +3
VNL 0 - 0
Forum voor Democratie 2 - +2
GeenPeil 0 - 0

I was in Amsterdam last month

VVD = Volkspartij voor Vrijheid en Democratie
PVV = Partij Voor de Vrijheid
Etc.

The names are almost identical, en largely meaningless. Everyone wants freedom en democracy.

I’ll be in Rotterdam this weekend.

1 Like

These guys seem happy

If the exit poll is to believed they have quadrupled their electoral share of the vote. Reason enough to celebrate.

Prime minister Rutte has just declared that the Dutch have managed to turn the global tide and that following Brexit and Trump, the Netherlands have said “stop!” to the wrong kind of populism.

2 Likes

So Wilders is capitalising Voor now, always knew he was scum

1 Like

Results for Amsterdam are in: the green lefties (GroenLinks) are the winners and have become the biggest party in the capital, whereas the Labour party (PvdA), who used to be the city’s powerhouse, have been obliterated.

44 out of 338 local councils have now declared. The top 5 is as follows (150 seats in total, 76seats required to form a government):

1. VVD (right-wing liberals) 32 seats
  2. CDA (christian centrists) 21 seats
  3. D66 (left-wing liberals) 17 seats
  4. Groen Links (green lefties) 15 seats
  5. PVV (extremist right-wingers) 20 seats

It almost certainly will be a centrist government formed by VVD, CDA and D66, propped up by one other smaller party.

Bit weird how this is a joke thread (with the exception of @aboynamedgoo).

Not UK or US politics so everyone’s just revelling in their ignorance I guess #justgoodbants

2 Likes