Winter Brexit Thread: Our DiScontent

makeitstop
ohno

Think we need a new one, what with one thing and another.

THE GREAT BREXIT DEBATE - Date: dunno Time: not sure Channel: unannounced Starring: tbc

THE GREAT MAYBOT VOTE - 11th Dec

WHEN WE’RE ACTUALLY SUPPOSED TO LEAVE THE EU LOL - 29th March 2019

Autumn Brexit Thread - The Yellowing

Have the Lib Dems put their hands up and asked for a spot on that debate? Anyone remember the Lib Dems?

You wonder if the lib dems are even connected enough any more to raise the issue. It’s probably just Vince phoning ITV customer services and asking to be put through to a supervisor.

i genuinely keep forgetting the lib dems are even a thing, wtf how are they still a thing

He has written a strong-worded letter to the heads of the BBC, ITV and SKY, actually.

Sure they’re quaking.

Lib Dems were due to take part in the debate but were too busy hating gays that day.

Was just googling to find the latest on the TV debate and this came up

You’ve got to hand it to everyone for continuing to find ways to make this whole process even more ridiculous

I’m going to host my own Brexit debate on Twitch except it’s just going to be me screaming into the void for a few hours

The Meaningful Vote Debate is the most wonderful time of the year.

Have you opened today’s door on your meaningful vote advent calendar?

Do they not all open straight to hell anyway?

Every door on the calendar is labelled “350 million” and when you open it there’s nothing inside.

Fuck me someone’s going to have made one of these aren’t they…

do they get a big buzzer they can press if the speaker gets boring

Or one where you open the door and a different prominent leaver’s face is in there - day one, Timmy Weatherspoons, day 25 David Cameron (for it is he). On a field blue, each door a yellow star, arranged in a circle.

“so what are you going to sing for us?”

" ‘bollocks to brexit’ in a weak posh voice"

The gasp of excitement from assorted children when behind door 5 is a replica of Jacob Rees Mogg’s letter of no confidence

Quick update from the campaign we have a couple of events happening one in London and one in Stoke-On-Trent. We’ll be announcing speakers and the event format over the next few days.

https://www.facebook.com/events/253722198642658/

https://www.facebook.com/events/599421507161434/