Winter Brexit Thread: Our DiScontent

108.3%

Just shy of the maximum 110% available.

Seems about right.

1 Like

I actually generally like the people who post on here, think they have decent opinions, and are a solid filter of the rubbish no marks post on Twitter

i hate you all. especially you, reader.

1 Like

Just did my first interaction on Twitter and called some harmless old guy a weirdo. It’s POISON. I’ve become a monster in like 4 tweets. That’s enough for me.

9 Likes

if anyone wants to add me on twitter its:

https://twitter.com/theprofk

its just nintendo switch screenshots and me trying to shoehorn ‘wigs’ into the BBC football comments.

I absolutely do not believe that giving the far right what they want is the best way to appease and contain them

1 Like

Not in the way Grayling meant (I think it was grayling?).

What it might lead to is the revival of UKIP (or a successor party since they’ve gone explicitly racist recently).

Weirdo’s nowt mate, go straight to pedo

3 Likes

Doing something driven by the far right to appease the far right is fucking stupid. There are reasons to respect the referendum result (I don’t personally think any of them outweigh the negatives of leaving but thats a different argument) but that one is nonsense.

6 Likes

How did your Eevee get blinded?

1 Like

A labour MP’s put off having her cesarean because she doesn’t believe the tories will pair off.
Madness this

It’s like shitting the bed in order to prevent yourself shitting the bed

fucking love those shades.

spent all my money on clothes for it at the mall

Fucking awful she has to, but honestly you bloody know they won’t.

3 Likes

Beating the shit in a televised debate to alleviate the legitimate concerns around unshitted beds, because flushing it wouldn’t be very tolerant

2 Likes

Might have to book myself to the heavy handed satire thread, this is sub-twitter stuff

I was agreeing

2 Likes

can’t really relate to anyone who tweets for fun
still enjoy following people on twitter though

1 Like

Username/post interface.

1 Like

Found out yesterday whilst listening to Grayling on 5Live that the company I work for was one of the advisors who told him that the boat firm with no boats was a great idea.

Legitimate reason for me to hand my notice in?

1 Like