Winter Brexit Thread: Our DiScontent

His company sucks and blows at the same time.

4 Likes

Fuck James Dyson. Fully fuck him and the (yet another) responsibility-shirking horse he rode in on. Cunts, the lot of them. Own your shit, motherfuckers.

8 Likes

Admittedly only two execs are relocating.

Personally I’m waiting for Tim Martin to relocate to Singapore.

I think there’s probably a certain amount of “the world wouldn’t let US starve” going on as well

remember that theory I have about cunts looking like cunts

3 Likes

He looks like Kilroy’s milk-fed twin.

24 Likes

I have an overwhelming feeling that if Dyson were to shake your hand, his hand would be clammy and he would do something weird like tickle the inside of your wrist with his thumb

4 Likes

I’ve got a new bone to pick with him actually. We’ve got these fucking ridiculous taps like this in the office

They blow the water off your hands and onto your trousers to make it look like you’ve wet yourself. Literally would rather dry my hands with a soggy shared hand towel that only gets washed once a month.

4 Likes

It’s got to be the airblade every time

I find those ones fine EXCEPT if there’s any residual water left in the sink before they activate (and there pretty much always will be) it will absolutely blast you with it.

Can anyone lobby a foreign government for anything they want? I guess they probably can tbh tbf

That said, if you were a member of the UK Parliament you might want to follow at least a little bit of formal procedure in case you, I dunno…commit treason by accident or something?

This cunt is going to be the first in the fucking gulag, I’ll tell you that

The official hand dryer of ATP

3 Likes

Ivan Rogers is properly immolating no-deal brexiters at UCL right now :grin:

1 Like

Sounds about right!

It did seem like somewhat of a watershed day;

Dyson off to Singapore, Sony Euro HQ moved from Weybridge to Holland, P&O Ferries re-flagging its entire UK fleet to Cyprus - all announced/confirmed today

seems like only May’s Deal & No Deal are left in the ring and neither inspires anything in the way of anything

:frowning:

Blimey. Didn’t think there was a ship on the planet that didn’t just have a flag of convenience for some tax haven or other.

“In advance of Britain leaving the European Union on March 29, 2019, we undertook a review of the flag status of our ships on the English Channel,” a P&O spokesman said in a statement on Tuesday.

“For operational and accounting reasons, we have concluded that the best course of action is to re-flag all ships to be under the Cyprus flag.”

:man_shrugging:t2:

Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/business/britain-s-p-o-re-flagging-its-uk-ships-to-cyprus-ahead-of-brexit-11153706

The gift that keeps giving :man_facepalming:

same

we used to have daily football threads ffs

1 Like