Winter Brexit Thread: Our DiScontent

The thing I do too much of is post those referee gifs after dodgy jokes

• Tone it down mate
  • Mike dean.gif

0 voters

What @guntrip says is worth considering

I’m easy really - we could start a new one now, we could start a new one every Monday, doesn’t bother me much personally either way

just thought the 9 week thing would be elegant but in all honesty I’m sitting here thinking wtf the UK is ACTUALLY GOING TO LEAVE THE FUCKING EU IN JUST A FEW WEEKS, HOW CAN THIS BE HAPPENING THIS IS INSANE so thread formatting is not a primary concern right now

1 Like

So, I see you’ve learned nothing about negotiating on the big issues from the Brexit process, then

I don’t like it, but I’ll have to go along with it

3 Likes

clearly

1 Like

Why focus on the big issues when you can faff around the margins for ages!

Peoples vote group have all fallen out with each other according to buzzfeed

1 Like

tbh, the footie thread does leak a bit into other threads sometimes.

:police_car: thread police in da house :police_car:

6 Likes

there’s a whole bunch of division in Labour over the ‘options’ amendment

Everyone that’s posted tonight is a cop.

1 Like

Really surprised it’s gonna be labours fault. Get on with it Corbyn

3 Likes

I’m not trying to police it, I’m trying to help sort it out so everyone can be okay with stuff. Maybe that does make me the police. rar

Police.rar

Unpacking message in a bottle

5 Likes

A police rar is what the lion police travel in

2 Likes

lol wut

Won’t be any more mercs coming in by April

1 Like

brexit, politics, beer and football with the occasional offer of a fight probably

2 Likes

My instinct would be Sunday mornings would be ideal from a political perspective - open with the Sunday morning interviews that are attempting to set the agenda for the next week. Realistically someone has to be willing to do that though, so Fridays may be better.

1 Like

Daily won’t work IMO. Weekly is a good compromise. I think all the digressions are kind of fine…and if we need to spin out ‘how do I cook rat’ recipe ideas when no deal kicks in we’ll just do it.