Winter coat chat

don’t go for 3. fuck on trend!

I like the shape of it too. Why 4? I need to try them on really

gonna be honest. I know nothing about fashion, but to me - it’s a nicely cut jacket*. quite like the buttons and the red lining is sweet as fuck

• @penoid will know what I mean by this

wow. you’re very pretty. coats are quite nice too

5: Couple of complete knockout pleathers, couple of pretty dashing denim (black, blue), and a waxed one with a hood that I feel looks a bit too football managerish to really feel confident wearing.
Oh and a big long black wool coat that I wouldn’t wear outside of a funeral or trial or something so that doesn’t count.

Really like putting it on indoors for a pose though because it’s posh and Italian with flattering shoulders. Voila.

bit grainy that. Just imagine it’s good.

Where did you take that photo, the Louvre?

Nice coat though.

I have one very bad, very old digital camera.

1 Like

I’m in the market for a new coat. Either want a brightly coloured arctic explorer style parka thing… or something extremely technical… waterproof AND insulated.

Anyone able to recommend something like the above?

It’s one of those things that I think of doing to be organised: buy a coat in summer sale, it’ll be cheap. Never do.

Combine both and get a technical parka:

1 Like

its not a bad coat, but my god that website is hard to navigate… nowhere does it say if its waterproof…?? :confused:

also the models trousers are half mast :laughing:

Yeah those trous are something else aren’t they!

Zara seems to be going nuts for parkas for blokes. They never really go out of fashion but they’ve gone pretty big on them this year,

My coat is this coat:

I am 1/10th as handsome as this man, so I probably look like a twat.

I like it and it’s the tits when it’s freezing, but I could do with a coat/jacket that’s less warm, just some sort of waterproof nice looking thing. I have no idea what would suit me though. Using the various photos of me dotted around community.drownedinsound.com, please recommend me a coat/jacket that’s less warm, just some sort of waterproof nice looking thing.

Thanks.

It’s August. Fully tempted to lock this thread for at least a month.

2 Likes

Hey now! I’m asking for advice on an autumnal coat, if anything.

you don’t have the balls Theo.

2 Likes

Laugh it up, fuzzball.

5 Likes

I’ve set it to reopen on its anniversary, 16th October. See you then.

2 Likes