• snuggly pjs
  • wearing a dressing gown
  • lighting candles
  • just general hibernating
  • gym is quieter

Cons

• grumpy bf who hates winter
8 Likes

I really enjoy the entire month of December.

2 Likes

The phrase “stop shoving Christmas down my throat” has already come out of his mouth TWICE this month

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

oooh good one!! hope the tv will make some eggnog this year

Getting to recreate this:

https://community.drownedinsound.com/t/friday-weekend-selfies-snowy-edition/23435/99?u=weeber

4 Likes

If he’s able to say that then there is clearly not enough Christmas down his throat yet

1 Like

I’m well up for winter. I’m mostly excited to light a fire in the fireplace and see our cat’s reaction. Also snow is great.

2 Likes

Trying to find out if it’s a witch?

1 Like

pls film

2 Likes

I hate Christmas

1 Like

if you are a failed person it’s impossible to escape that at Christmas time, other people spending more money on gifts, awkward conversations with family, wistful memories of childhood when you used to be happy, loneliness. The whole thing is a torture.

Oh I’m shoving alright

1 Like

I love Christmas

1 Like

boxing day is pretty great though as it’s the longest time until the next Christmas :slight_smile:

1 Like

Never used to because it was a very trying time for our dysfunctional family, but that’s since disbanded and now it’s about 4836363 times better and I love it

of course

Winter’s a cracking season. Especially December.

However by the time it gets to February I’m mightily fucked off with it and long for spring.

Think late winter’s the only season I don’t like tbf. That and when summer’s a fucking let down.

• Winter I
  • Winter II

0 voters

What humanity needs to work on is a hibernation machine in which you do not age.

Wake me up (for Christmas and) when May comes.

1 Like

When I think of ‘winter’ I always think of the first time I remember seeing snow, must have been about 5 or 6 years old, we’d just gotten an N64 and me and my brothers used to alternate our time between running out and playing in the snow and going back inside and playing Super Mario 64 for hours on end. Lovely stuff.

11 Likes