Wish.com

I like the knock off game consoles they pimp

1 Like

My romantic interest sent me these the other day that came up for her - fuck knows what she’s been looking at to get these

1 Like

I inadvertently bought a dodgy Nintendo DS for my daughter off ebay and when it broke, sent it to Nintendo for repair. Got a very nice reply saying it was not a genuine Nintendo product. It was indistinguishable from the real thing (on the outside anyway).

Quite a slick setup, looked like a small gamer shop with a UK address, but it was just a front for some Chinese shenanigans.

I own a belly bumbag like that. It was for a thing. Honest

1 Like

I genuinely want one these.

1 Like

Some of the horrors I get

1 Like

I mean something more like this

2 Likes

Have mine. Please

1 Like

9999 versions of snake and a version of Mario Land that crashes at the end of 2-1

4 Likes

Its usually the same 8 games copied and pasted over and over

1 Like

Yeah I love mine (well I got it from amazon but I saw it on wish too)

Most of they very cheap ones are 8-bit games, Mario, Contra, all the usual stuff with lots of weird homebrew things mixed in. I watched a lot of YouTube reviews before I made a purchase!

Redirects to community.drownedinsound.com

1 Like

Got one for the first time (I think). Mostly pretty sane stuff at unbelievable prices (£16 for a PS4, hmmm). This is the only, uh, unusual thing in the bunch

Got advertised some leather shorts with a penis hole in them earlier

3 Likes
1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

Not wish.com, but on a related point of tat nobody wants on the internet, these look terrifying

Makes that Westie look like a Bull Terrier

1 Like

Eating seeds as a pastime activity.

2 Likes

What the hell is this?

1 Like