That noise at the end is cat for, “I’mma fuck you riiiight up.”

1 Like

Might combine these too for an interesting new outfit

7 Likes

Buy a job lot of flags so everyone on the boards can have one

4 Likes

Incredible thread, keep them coming.

1 Like

I imagine @anon18868718 will now post a picture of his wardrobe and it’s just 10 identical outfits on hangers.

2 Likes

Descriptions have gone, must have hindered clicks. Back to sweet sweet confusion.

10 Likes

9 Likes

Can anyone tell me what the hell this is?

4 Likes

Gonna guess it’s about putting a key or spoon in the top of an opened sparkling drink bottle to keep it fizzy, but frankly your guess is as good as mine.

Anyone thinking of proposing soon?

If all goes well you might need this after :crossed_fingers:t2:

2 Likes

Wish (hahaha) that Pikachu ring had been around before I got married, I would definitely have bought it as an engagement ring. I mean, it might have led to a very different outcome in that I would probably not have got married, but still, Pikachu ring!

2 Likes

I’ve bought a few things l from wish. Including an led face mask which gave me mild electric shocks when I used it- I emailed them to ask if I was maybe using it incorrectly and instead of replying, they just refunded me my money (inc postage it was 20 quid or something- the identical models go for 200 in retailers.) Anyway I recently found out that one of the features of the mask is skin toning via electronic probes, lol. I complained about an actual feature of the product. Emailed them to say so and not heard back. Still too scared to use the mask- might give it to my much braver sister).

1 Like

Why did you email them when you found that out? They might go oh okay give us the money back then you bastard

Because I’m honest?

Fair enough, I just thought I’d missed something