Wish there'd be an episode of Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares where...

I am always torn between enjoyment at them being all NJ Italian and horror/nausea at the cakes themselves (a wire horse shaped skeleton covered in Victoria Sponge and FAHNDANT).

1 Like

‘His dream… Has turned into a nightmare’

2 Likes

I fundamentally don’t really enjoy looking at baking and baked goods as much as I like looking at cooking and cooked goods either tbf

2 Likes

having worked with (not for) many awful hotel managers that is actually an erudite summary

Man gets £1 million in debt to cosplay as Sherlock Holmes

1 Like

Like it when he’s horrible to dickheads, don’t like it when he’s horrible to people who are just a bit crap

2 Likes

OK basil, yes?
Fresh ingredients, yes?
Small menu. Lovely colours. Yes.

1 Like

Big fan of hotel hell also. And how desperate he is to be topless at least once per episode

1 Like

How satisfying do you think it would be to stand up in the middle of a busy restaurant and announce that the kitchen is closed because it’s shit?

0 voters

Normally a gratuitous arse shot of him getting into a shower or something too

1 Like

The best episode, this. Just utterly unhinged.

1 Like

there’s a great chef who just keeps denying all the food is frozen even when gordon is waving frozen bags of food from his freezer in his face

1 Like

If anyone wants some Kitchen Nightmares analysis, I recommend this recent video.

Not seen any Ramsay stuff aside from brief clips of him screaming at people. Had no idea that most restaurants go bust anyway and Ramsay’s advise is often really shit.

haha, he’s english but has lived in america a long time. it is an odd accent!

The hotel hell with the owner who spent their life collecting valuable antiques and Gordon convinces him to sell them all to save the business and then the auctioneer comes round and they’re all worthless and fakes is v. good.

2 Likes

v. v. good.

YOU FRENCH PIG

If you go to reality revisited dot com you get to see follow ups in the comments from locals and about 99% of the comments are “place went out of business then someone else opened a new restaurant in the building which also went out of business and now it’s an estate agent”.

Gotta test the bath and get your bum filmed at the same time.