With trepidation, it's the Thursday morning thread

If this was me, I’d just stop paying all my utility bills.

Im not suggesting you do this, it’s an incredibly stupid idea. But as an incredibly stupid person, it’s one that I would definitely entertain.

3 Likes

27 Likes

I know you’re a dab hand at this sort of thing, but this is lovely :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Hiiiii everyone :wave: so excited it’s almost the weekend :blush:

Need to get to a shop so we can dine like KINGS. I am inspired by @tilty and her smoked salmon breakfast.

Also need to make a simnel cake for my partners birthday next week. Or any other assorted marzipan heavy cake someone can suggest??

1 Like

Yep, it was the big one. All but got the diagnosis - can’t be properly confirmed until they can do the bits that they can only do with an in person assessment, but they are going to offer support based on his needs anyway :+1:

19 Likes

the DiS film club is watching the first lord of the rings film tonight at 8pm

we all watch it at the same time while posting nonsense. join in if you want :blush:

doing the others on sat / sun

1 Like

:smiley:

brilliant

This is really good news. I hope this makes things easier on you both :heart:

2 Likes

Oh, is tonight 8pm? Thought you were doing 7pm. That’s alright then, I’ll be able to catch a decent amount of tonight :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is fab news, so glad it’s progressing :partying_face:
Hope this helps you and R xxx

That’s great news! :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you take all of the marzipan and put it in a fire or something similarly destructive, I think that’d be best for everyone concerned.

3 Likes

I am so so glad for you and r xxx

1 Like

Sugar: great
Almonds: great
Marzipan: devil’s work

1 Like

Never a truer word spoken

Battenburg cake tho :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Marzipan is delicious you absolute babies.

6 Likes

Agitated today!

Been waiting for my ADHD meds since Monday and yesterday I called and they told me ‘it’ll be tomorrow (today)’ and I still haven’t heard anything. The thing is I need them now and my ADHD is in full swing so I really need them now because I have ADHD and hate waiting!!! And I’m commpletely unable to work because I keep on looking at my phone to see if I got the text message because y’know I have ADHD and its currently going untreated.

Dont think I’ll get much done but come the fuck on Well the prescription sent in Monday morning

2 Likes

It’s edible playdough in the sense its good for sculpting and tastes bad

3 Likes

Picks up the rice in a church where a wedding has been

5 Likes