With trepidation, it's the Thursday morning thread

Catronaut

(or given what he’s in for, Castronaut might work better)

12 Likes

Have you got the same back pack as Taylor Swift?

1 Like

That’s what I thought! Little cat, out in the big wide world

Going for a blood test. That’s pretty exciting.

Good luck hope you pass!

1 Like

Last time I got A+

11 Likes

Can anyone actually help me about my address not existing please? It’s sometimes funny, but also I can’t get internet or change my energy providers etc. Like, I put my postcode into search boxes and it’s all “you live in flats 1-8 :)” and I’m like “no, I live in flat 9” and they’re like “nope, doesn’t exist, sorry!”
Like, I still have to pay council tax, but when I put my address in to the website it’s like “no, not real” so I have to call them, but if I DON’T pay it they somehow manage to send me a letter.
Like, what do I actually do? Who do I call? It’s not like this is a new build, it’s a very very old building. Am I real? Is anything real? I just want to order a pizza and receive parcels with ease :sob:

1 Like

Planning to mostly lounge around today

Sainsburys coming at lunch time

Have you tried the post office?

1 Like

Isn’t there normally an option to just manually enter the address?

1 Like

I dunno why but the smiley done me

1 Like

Well yeah, sometimes but not always- that’s the problem! Like when I ordered my new phone yesterday I had to update my address with my phone company, and I was doing it online whilst talking to the person and I was like “oh, it’s not letting me change it. I don’t live in flats 1-8, I live in 9. Can you change that for me please?” And he was like “no.”
Like, I don’t exist on the grid. It’s so WEIRD.

1 Like

Introduced A to the humble fish finger sandwich yesterday and she’s fully sold on the concept

3 Likes

No no no, you’re not understanding. It doesn’t exist. I can update it all I want, it just doesn’t exist to anyone apart from me. I can try and tell people all I want that flat 9 is real, but it doesn’t come up on ANY searches

How do you get post or doughnuts?

1 Like

:smiley: because you can manually put it in for things like deliveroo, but not things like British bloody gas. ODD

1 Like

I do understand…have you clicked the link?

‘Report an incorrect or missing address’

2 Likes

Good that their priorities are right.

:smiley:
it would appear so! (actually theres a few subtle differences :confused: )