Wolf Alice

Worthy Farm gig from last month’s streaming-only shenanigans

Had ‘How Can I Make It OK?’ stuck in my head for days. Phenomenal song.

4 Likes

i keep thinking other tracks are my favourite, but then that one comes up again and i’m just addicted

my attempts at singing along to the “haa-ahh-ahh-ahh-ppy” hook are truly awful though

3 Likes

you and me both!

2 Likes

They released the video for Feeling Myself today. That’s a video for every track apart from The Beach II now…

was underwhelmed by that one, but enjoyed the How Can I Make It OK karaoke a lot

Amazing album

1 Like

Feels like they’ve tried to market this as though Wolf Alice is Ellie, a solo artist

Doesn’t the album cover have all four of them on it?

1 Like

Yeah think so. It’s more the videos I think. Might be talking bollocks though, just feels like the rest of the band have been much less visible for this album.

so everyone loves the new album, then?

5 Likes

Yes

It’s in my top 5 so far this year for sure

Here’s the live CD that came with early Rough Trade copies…

… and this is the track they did for Record Store Day

1 Like

hm.

Smile is pretty good. Reminds me of the last Joy Formidable album,

Sorry, it’s pretty great! Might have won my AoTM in another month.

1 Like

I’ve been childish about not liking them since Moaning Lisa Smile, but have to admit this is a Good Album. Not likely to be in my top 5, but a Good Album nevertheless. Well done them.

2 Likes

This new album is absolutely flawless and still getting better with every listen

4 Likes

Looking at pics from their first gig back tonight on IG, they’re blurry and everything but it’s so long since I saw a gig that I couldn’t help getting a little emotional

1 Like