Wolf Parade

The first in a series of songs named after Pynchon novels perhaps?

This is too high-brow for me to really respond to. I guess itā€™s possible, I wouldnā€™t have recognised that as a Pynchon novel.

Itā€™s like when I realised long after Iā€™d been listening to them for years that Jim Oā€™Rourke had named his albums after Nic Roeg films

mad that i still havenā€™t seen Moonface live. probably wonā€™t now.

Will this be the tour I finally get to see them?

• Iā€™ll believe in anything
  • Cry Cry Cry

0 voters

Assuming I make the Tuffnell Park show, I think that would be the 4th time Iā€™ve seen them. Alongside Sunset Rubdown, Moonface and Handsome Furs shows.

This is strongā€¦the more complex, the better when it comes to WP

1 Like

Good track this

Not massively sold on the new trackā€¦ but it wonā€™t stop me catching them on this tour; not sure how Iā€™ve yet to manage it. Seen Spencer in his many guises more times than I can remember.

Handsome Furs? Super jealous!

Tickets achieved :smiley:

1 Like

Yep, Phil Tuffnel Parkā€™s Dome all booked up.

1 Like

4 Likes

Tickets nabbed for Button Factory :slight_smile:
Only just realised that Danteā€™s left which is a pity.
New track sounds great though & WP are one of my bucket list acts that Iā€™ve yet to see live.

1 Like

Button Factory Crew represent!

1 Like

Even though I set two reminders I forgot. Still managed to grab one just now, phew

2 Likes

Brilliant. Glad you got them okay!
Where you seeing them?
Was a bit anxious getting tix as I was running late this morning.
Canā€™t wait, havenā€™t seen them since ā€˜expo 86ā€™ tour.

1 Like

Manchester, at Yes :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

March is looking great for gigs so far.

Looks like a cool venue. Just imagining Stephen Toast saying the name of it now :laughing:
I donā€™t get over to Manchester as often as I prob should. What else you got for March then?
Think I have about 6 diff gig tix for next year already but pretty spread out tho.

Itā€™s cool, lots of floors, the pink room for gigs is quite nice. You should come check it out.

Where are you seeing them?

Winged Victory for the Sullen and Big Thief are the other March ones Iā€™m excited by.

Down in Dublin. Not too bad of jaunt up and down from here.
The time I saw wolf parade was Belfast and the venue was only half full as modest mouse were in town same night. Theyā€™ve not been back lol
Only go to mainland if Iā€™m pretty sure theyā€™re not coming To Ireland or for something special.
Last time I was in Manchester was when Neutral Milk Hotel were touring (saw 3 shows) :smiley:
Edit:winged victory on my want list but not bought yet, playing in a church here.

1 Like