Women's Football Thread (Rolling)

nike kits are always boring
Jamaica kits are the best i’ve seen

2 Likes

Big fan of these kits
Big fan of umbro in general

Ah, good. it did seem odd that they make all of the kits, but obviously they don’t.

Still, that one will take some beating.

1 Like

Nikita Paris to Lyon.

Ellen White in.

Really good stuff from FIFA here…

Utter clowns

was gonna start a thread but clever discord recommended me this one
this is good

champos league quarters second legs this wednesday and thursday, anyone been watching?

oh wait this is still under social, oops

@whiterussian could you move it to sports?

1 Like

The WSL is going to go mad now given the new TV deal. Looks like there’s a real churn of players at some of the top clubs. Arsenal have lost a few - anyone got any idea if they’re scaling back?

1 Like

Just got tickets for the euro 22 final! Should be fun!

2 Likes

The UEFA website says that ticket applications don’t open until 21 October and sales to the general public don’t start until February next year?

1 Like

There’s a code box that if you enter ‘WEURO2022’ takes you through to the purchase page.

2 Likes

It’s a bad website though

1 Like

I tried to navigate on my phone and got nowhere. I’ll use a proper computer tomorrow.

https://womenseuro-sales.tickets.uefa.com/account

Is where you put the code in

Got tickets for a group game and semi final at Bramall lane

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for your help, I have now tickets for the final.

I’ll wait with booking other games until it’s known where Holland will play.

2 Likes

Went to England - Sweden at Ewood Park for Euro 2005
weird that it’s being hosted in England again already. Mad how much it’s grown since then though, all the games then were in Lancashire and Cheshire and there were only 8 teams

Was fairly smooth, if badly designed, for me.

Happy to grab yours and send them if you DM me what tickets you want and your email

1 Like

Think we’ve just lost Roord and Van de Donk that I can think of, which is a shame but they’ve been replaced by Nikita Paris and Mana Iwabuchi, who are both meant to be very good (not that I’ve seen them lol). I think Roord wanted to be closer to home, and Van de Donk went to Lyon which is fair enough really.

There was some rumours that players (including Miedema) were unhappy with the way the women’s team was being run by the club, in news that will surprise nobody who is aware of the shambles that we are atm. But it looks from the outside that the club have taken steps to sort that out, senior execs taking more ownership etc. Some contracts expire in the next year or so, so it’s pretty important to get people back on board.

1 Like

Missed this thread yesterday, but I also got tickets yesterday for the England group game at the Amex, and their quarter final (also at the Amex) should they top their group. 2 adults and 2 kids for both games, under £75 all in.

Makes the prices for the men’s EUROs seem pretty horrific eh? Especially when it’ll be a much more positive experience than trying to take kids to an equivalent men’s fixture.

1 Like