Wonder what ... is up to?

I’ve often wonder what Mark Lamar is up to. He was such a prominent person on the telly for ages and then disappeared. Apparently he was falsely accused of assaulting and imprisoning someone in 2018 which was unexpected. Mark Lamarr receives apology over discontinued assault case - BBC News. But he seemed to have quit the entertainment industry before that.

as in the Kula Shaker idiot?

This has blown my mind! (Only saw/heard of the film a couple of months back. Pretty crap really but some good gore)

Good call.

I quite like that in that article, it links this as his Twitter account.

1 Like

I used to live near him and would see him in the video store sometimes

:+1:

1 Like

Which makes sense if he directs films now
A well worn path

Salt Bae

Doesn’t he do radio for airlines?

1 Like

It sounds like he just spends his time looking for rare 45s. I remember seeing him comparing/ curating a stage at Festival Number 6 or Latitude a few years back but I’m not sure if that was after he quit tv and radio

1 Like

I think a few years ago he married someone I was at 6th form with. I’m sure I saw pictures on Facebook of their wedding and recognised him as a famous person. She was about 20 years younger than him. I’m afraid I have absolutely no more knowledge of this tho, the pictures I saw were posted by her mates who I was connected to, I don’t even remember her name.

1 Like

Interesting!

I remember really liking a reggae program on Radio 2 that he did. After a while though he announced on air that he was giving it up because he had played all the records that were worth playing and he didn’t want to play the same one twice. This must have been about 15 years ago.

1 Like

The Head from art attack
Little cousin scampi
White dog poo
Watt on Earth

Alex Reid?