Wordle

Alright Tony from Bullseye

2 Likes

In fairness that’s probably the healthiest way to think about it.

Wordle 210 2/6

:green_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::white_large_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

WOWS

7 Likes

Nobody ever wanted to be partnered with that FBI operative.

2 Likes

Wordle 210 4/6

:white_large_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::white_large_square:
:yellow_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::green_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

Summary

BEACH
CARDS
TACKY
PANIC

Beach Cards
Tacky Panic

Old Blue Last etc etc

7 Likes

Wordle 210 4/6

:black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:yellow_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:black_large_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::green_square:

This is like the third or fourth time in a row where I’ve not got anything in the first guess. I don’t play tactically as it’s just a bit of fun but it’s so annoying seeing so many people do it in 2 :grin:

NGNGNGNG

Wordle 211 4/6

:green_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::white_large_square:
:green_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::green_square::white_large_square:
:green_square::green_square::white_large_square::green_square::green_square:

Look forward to you all being much better in your tomorrow.

Wordle 210 5/6

:white_large_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::yellow_square:
:yellow_square::green_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

I usually just post guesses as text but I think the unthinking rubbishness of my second and third guesses needs fessing up to.

Here ya go

Yep, just keep that yellow A in the same position for guess two. Then move that green P in the third guess, for no good reason. 🤦

8 Likes

Wordle 210 3/6*

:white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::white_large_square:

Funny when the word you’re trying to guess describes the rest of your guesses

2 Likes

Felt very weird doing this in the middle of the day

Wordle 210 5/6

:white_large_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::green_square::yellow_square:
:white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::green_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

Summary

Think
Brain
Squid
Manic
Panic

Tried to throw out a word to see if we could narrow down the words, which actually did help!

Hope these guys have capitalised on it: https://manicpanic.com/

Some wicked dyes there.

Getting on the word bandwagon. My first go:

Wordle 210 3/6

:green_square::green_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

Plane, panda, panic

I’ve had it with these motherfucking panicking pandas on this motherfucking plane!

2 Likes

My tactic is to pick a funny word to start off with. Keep things fresh.

1 Like

This made me chuckle, thanks

1 Like

Wordle 211 3/6

:white_large_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:green_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::green_square::yellow_square:

Words used

Wordle 211 5/6

:white_large_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::yellow_square:
:green_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::green_square:
:green_square::green_square::white_large_square::green_square::green_square:

Wordle 211 3/6

:black_large_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::black_large_square:
:black_large_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::green_square::yellow_square:

Words used

Weald
Trial
Solar