Words that shouldn’t be allowed

Mastication

1 Like

URGH yes

Remuneration

Sussudio

2 Likes

3 replies in and we’re already onto words I need to google

do you think the people who say like twatjizzle etc actually think they’re being funny and irreverent? Or is it like an irony thing?

1 Like

I think they think they’re very funny and original

Edit: sorry that was a bit mean, it’s too hot

that’s sad.

Sometimes when people do this kind of thing and are earnest and not self-aware I get a bit of a pain in my heart/chest like a deep sadness for them

4 Likes

This has to go because it’s completely impossible to remember what way round the m and n go (although they seem to go in alphabetical order, but I shouldn’t have to remember that)

1 Like

SYNDICATE.
Not entirely sure what it means but that’s a nasty word for the tongue. Terrible mouthfeel, just terrible. Get rid

maybe it’s also a sadness for me because I cannot join them there

I heard Jesse Eisenberg get it wrong the other day and if he can’t get it right what chance do the rest of us have?

Grundies

6 Likes

Bosom. Ick.

Skids/skuds too.

1 Like

Really hate “knickers” too

1 Like

Guts. Never liked it, never will. Especially when used with the word ache. Had to tell someone once how much it repulses me. No idea why.

Shingles. Would be nice if it was the name of, idk, £2 coins or something like that, but it’s not.

Uuurggghhh yes.
Honestly, my dream partner could be stood in front of me and if they asked me to take my knickers off I’d have to say no out of principle

2 Likes

bit visceral innit. Imagine all them exposed guts, oozing.

Oh no

1 Like