Work duties you have beyond work itself

Ok, this isn’t going to be a fun or interesting thread but if we all just crack on with it I’m confident we can get it over and done with by lunch.

Any of you lot fire marshals? First-aiders? Social secretary? Anything like that? Tell us about it please.

Nowhere near self-important enough for that, sorry

First aider, duty manager, counsellor

Plus actor

HR investigator
flips badge. Dramatic music

Garth somebody

famously used to be the fire warden in my last job. no way I’d ever put myself forward for that again.

Sounds like there’s a juicy anecdote waiting here…

i am a fire marshal, mostly because they give me £50 a year to be a fire marshal and i got to let off a fire extinguisher once.

i am also on our internal training team, so help define what training our department takes, approve requests, organise training sessions, review communications etc., and i appraise three of my colleagues. not really part of my job as being (nominally) a web developer i’d say.

Beautiful, I’m racking my brain as to why I wasn’t online on November 11th 2015 to see it the first time.

busy showing #respect I hope

Is this about my pro bono work? I don’t like to talk about it, but it is very important to me.

Library Cop

It can be if you want it to be Eppsy-Weppsy-Woo-Woo x

24/7 365 pal

Sorry, I don’t like to talk about my charitable works. Bit gauche.

This is an expression I don’t like btw Ant, I would like it to be changed to one of the following options:

• 24/365(.25)
  • 24/7, 52
    Happy to discuss this via PM if you’d like further clarification

Kind regards,

Aggpass

is that @plasticniki’s new uniform?

I’ll go with 24/7 52. Thanks.