Work irks part 2 (rolling)

think £20 would be the tipping point into a yeah for me

1 Like

Only bloody went and did it. It’s already approved

1 Like

Have a £25 expenses claim I haven’t bothered with. Could do with £25 about now, but what a fucking faff.

The big boss is at this very moment visiting my old firm to see about sending them some work. Nobody has mentioned this to me, far less asked for any insight.

Furious.

1 Like

I’d put an expense claim in for €1 and take pleasure in knowing the cost of paying me to file it cost more than the amount. I also put things like that in my timesheets.

4 Likes

Get on my level.

2 Likes

Does your employer generally get good value for money with your time?

I got “Above Average” in my 6 months review a few weeks back.

It’s only from 9 days ago so i reckon I can let it stew for another 23 months

1 Like

A ringing endorsement – well done!

What’s the average like?

1 Like

Not sure, can’t be very good though.

Once had an “Average” and my boss had a moan that I was happy with it. If everyone’s “Good”, then the average is whatever the good criteria is. Said I was keeping it real. Turn up, do job, finish job, go home, repeat.

4 Likes

Our tiers are “exceeded expectations”, “fully met expectations”, “generally met expectations”, and “did not meet expectations”.

JFC HR

I think at one point we had “Outstanding”, “Good”, and “Needs Improvement”, without a “Yeah they’re fine” option. If I’m “Outstanding” then I’m either overqualified and/or underpaid, so see ya later losers! :laughing:

We have: Exceptional, Very Strong, Strong, Inconsistent and Action Required

What if I’m inconsistently strong?

Action Required

fuck

Just had someone email my boss because I haven’t responded to an email he sent <1hr ago.

Someone’s not getting an answer today.

6 Likes

New(ish) guy who sits opposite me clips his nails loudly at his desk every couple of days. I stare incredulously every single time hoping that he flinches but he never does.