Work irks part 2 (hopefully rolling)

It all depends on the fabric/age of your home though. Like, a new-build flat surrounded on all sides could have the heating off for far longer than a detached, solid brick house.

I was going to put in that caveat. I’ll be moving from my modern 1st floor flat to a victorian terrace with the bedroom on the 3rd floor in the next couple of months. Will my heating game change? Watch this space, that’s all I can say

You should plot all your meter readings in a spreadsheet and make lots of graphs of your consumption.

She should get Ginger Baker to have a word…

I’ve already set up a tableau of our monthly outgoings vs. Projected after we move

Yeah our move means we have the heating on at least 90% more than previously

We were asked if we wanted a desk assessment.

Smashing. I get tight shoulders. Sign me up.

Now I have a thing under my monitor and everyone can see my screen and I just miss my tight shoulders is all.

Hello.

they’ve started rating sneezes and there is constant giggling all the time.
Gonna bring it up in the first “new team” meeting

“MY SNEEZE WAS NOT A 6, IT WAS AN 8 OR 9, MINIMUM!”

I just don’t even get how you’d devise that method in the first place

It’s not a waste if I’m using it!

Also I make up for my environmental savoirs elsewhere…

You could change, in fairness. My office has banned shorts - if there is a heatwave I change in the bogs before I leave.

I do sympathise to an extent as I used to sit under an air con unit, so I was cold when others were fine (or even hot) due to the blowing effect, But I just wore more clothes, I kept a hoody at work.

ever thought about changing your user name to Moanington ? :wink:

ever thought about changing yours to Richie_Rude?

Crikey. Was a joke. Did the winky face not convey that ?

huh?

Yes I know, I was just snapping back in a jokey way too.

cool !

sorry. Hyper sensitive at the moment. :frowning_face:

I know, its fine lovely. My fault, I should have saftey winked. I know my tone doesn’t come across too well on here! But I am 90% of the time joking/doing something for comedic effect :slight_smile: xxxx