Work irks part 2 (rolling)

What the fuck is “Lean 5S” and why the fuck have I got to attend a mandatory two hour presentation on how it will affect me next week

“Oh you want to get paid for the work you did? All you needed to do was ask lmao”

I can see why “tidy your desk” is going to take two hours to explain.

Attention to detail is important. Hence the typo in the fifth item…

2 Likes

shit, shower, shave, ?, ?

3 Likes

topical post for DiS x Neti Pot

he makes it sound quite stressful so maybe that will illicit sympathy for your co-worker

huge fan of someone having a go at me on a call for not responding to an email that I was a) not sent and b) no-one had mentioned the email to me or indeed then entire project it was talking about, so there was absolutely no way I could have done anything about it

(afterwards I got a completely unrelated call from someone who’s leaving to thank me for giving them the job and for my help while they’ve been here, which is nice at least)

Just found out that the ordering system we have for ordering TVs, laptops etc via salary sacrifice is called Stormfront.

Erm

4 Likes

we get our work mobile phone bills from Isis

5 Likes

‘Please welcome jimothy blogs to the - company name redacted–family!’

You are a company I work for. You are not my family. You would not support me if I was too ill to work. You do not love me. You do not genuinely care about me.
WE ARE NOT A FAMILY.

5 Likes

I do not have all my sisters with me

23 Likes

Is it FUCK

What a load of wank.

Good old HR told the guy precisely what his UK colleagues (specifically his UK colleagues, to nicely narrow it down) said about him in those calls and now it’s all kicking off.

1 Like

Does anybody know if supermarkets sell neti pots? It’s an emergency.

https://comb.io/At7c0a

1 Like

superb

1 Like

Some hearings I’ll be going to later this year have been moved to a different representative by the other side. They’re called Dr Dick. There is no fucking way I can keep it together with a bunch of German people saying “Dr Dick” repeatedly.

3 Likes

“My opponent, The Fat Doctor, claims this is a unique design.”

‘dich’ is German for ‘fat’ and also ‘you’ although the spelling might be different.

1 Like

Yup.

‘ch’ ending for ‘you’ and ‘ck’ ending for fat.

1 Like