Work irks part 2 (rolling)

Are the smaller containers reused or do you have to throw them out after using them? May be a waste reduction measure if it’s the former

just been told my whole unit is moving to a new location - still in the city but a much less nice area, less impressive or historic as a building, a 40 min bus away rather than a 15 min walk … not best pleased

1 Like

Any flexible/remote options?

yeah I’m certain there will be - we aren’t back to offices yet, unlikely til September anyway, and we could always do some home working even before all this. But I was based in the centre in a historic building, next to lots of cool things, walking distance to cinemas and bars etc … this would just be an area I go to for work then instantly leave

but details to be thrashed out, this was a very quick initial 10 min heads up

Yeah I can imagine that being pretty crushing tbh, hopefully they can work something out that gives you something back.

Welcome to the club. A few years back we moved from the centre of Westminster to a box next to the O2. Quite a change. Ironically the pandemic means we’ll probably shift out of there now, to reduce the building estate, but sadly I suspect they won’t let me dynamite the place when it’s empty.

We were short staffed today because a co-worker tested positive and everyone she was working with has obviously had to isolate. Obviously, we were much busier than we usually are so it was near hell this morning.

We are still short staffed. The only other person working was nearly two hours late “because the builders were in”. :neutral_face: :neutral_face: :neutral_face:

Thought about telling him I’ve got the painters and decorators in but I still managed to be on time but I don’t know if he would have got it.

7 Likes